About Internet (AGAIN)

Hi! This is me. New task from my computer teacher,-pssst, actually he just married you know!-I must posting about INTERNET AGAIN!-.-bored.

Mkay, here we go.

First, about the history of the Internet. You can see it on my latest post, 'When, Where and Why For Internet'.

Second, I'll tell 'bout the Virus and Anti-Virus.

Virus is like the sickness of our body. If sick harm our body, also computers too. Ya know, everybody said that computers are same like human-but different looking-right? The example of virus on computer is like our computer is being hacked. There's name of virus of computer, like ransomware, trojan horses, keyloggers, etc. You must aware of your computer, it maybe can enter your computer.

 If you sick, there'll be the medicine. Then, you're healthy again. Same with computer. If it got virus, there'll be anti-virus to take care of it. Anti-virus must be download, there are many of Anti-Virus, such as bitdefender, kaspersky, webroot, norton, smadav, etc.


Last.. About web and blog.

This is my blog anyway. I created it with blogger.com. About website.. My favorite website is youtube.com, twitter.com. tumblr.com and FACEBOOK.COM!!
My favorite youtubers is them; WASSABI PRODUCTION!


MKAY BYE!!!

Leave a Reply